- Preparation of sophisticated planning and construction documents.
- Project management across all project phases.
- Assistance with the development of new products.
- Drafting of technical drawings and plant documentation.
- Sales support, e.g., in the run-up to new projects.
- You are a qualified technician or have a degree, ideally in the field of vehicle bodywork.
- You are proficient in the use of Office, CAD (SOLIDE WORKS) and ERP programmes.
- You work independently, are dedicated and flexible, and enjoy creative design.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- You have a background in firefighting and knowledge of the industry.
- You are friendly, work well with others, and are persuasive.
- A modern workplace in an innovative and growing company.
- A varied range of tasks with a high technical demand.
- An open and cooperative corporate culture.
- A modern working environment with up-to-date digital communication and planning tools in which you can optimally develop your skills.
- Flexible, family-friendly working time models.
- The flat hierarchies of a medium-sized company.
- A permanent employment contract with good benefits.
- Further training and support measures.
Please send us your employment application with details of your earliest starting date and salary expectations, preferably electronically, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We process your personal data in accordance withSection 26 of the Data Protection Act in conjunction with Art. 6 (1f) of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation. Our human resources department will be happy to provide you with further information on how we handle your data.