- Electrical installation in vehicles and equipment
- Switchgear wiring
- Working with circuit diagrams
- Initial start-up of electronic components
- You are a qualified mechatronics/electronics technician.
- You impress us with your skills as an electronics technician (m/f/d). You are enthusiastic about working with high-quality technical equipment and are able to provide customer-oriented solutions.
- You have a very good command of German and a basic knowledge of English.
- You have a structured and efficient way of working.
- You are willing to travel for possible assignments abroad.
- You have a background in firefighting.
- You are friendly, work well with others, and are persuasive.
- A modern workplace in an innovative and growing company.
- A varied range of tasks with a high technical demand.
- An open and cooperative corporate culture.
- A modern working environment with up-to-date digital communication and planning tools in which you can optimally develop your skills.
- Flexible, family-friendly working time models.
- The flat hierarchies of a medium-sized company.
- A permanent employment contract with good benefits.
- Further training and support measures.
Please send us your employment application with details of your earliest starting date and salary expectations, preferably electronically, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We process your personal data in accordance with Section 26 of the Data Protection Act in conjunction with Art. 6 (1f) of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation. Our human resources department will be happy to provide you with further information on how we handle your data.